General Track Rules|
- All Li-Po batteries must be charged in a Li-Po sack when racing indoors.
- Li-Po batteries may be charged at a maximum of 8.44v. Intentionally warming the batteries will not be allowed.
- Plug connectors must be used with Li-Po batteries. No hard wiring to the ESC.
- Odorless tire additives only when racing indoors.
- Verbal or physical abuse towards a track employee or fellow competitor will not be tolerated.
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages or illegal substance abuse on track property will not be tolerated.
- 4 or more make a class. If your class is not listed and you would like to run, get 3 other friends and join the fun.
- Rainout Policy: If it should rain during a race program the race will be considered complete if a class has finished the first round of qualifying. A refund or race credit will only be offered to drivers that have not completed their first round of heats.
17/18 Indoor CARPET OVAL Classes
17/18 Indoor CARPET ON-ROAD Classes
2017 Outdoor DIRT OVAL Classes